Terms and conditions of Robben Island Ferry Ticket
Terms and Conditions
- The price of the ticket includes access to Robben Island, ferry voyage to and from the Island and access to Jetty 1 and Nelson Mandela Gateway exhibitions.
- This ticket is only valid for the date and time specified on the ticket.
- Robben Island Museum reserves the right to cancel voyages or to change departure times without notice.
- This ticket is not subject to refunds except if the respective voyage is cancelled by Robben Island Museum. Refunds will only be issued against the return of this ticket. Ticket ammendments will be subject to and administration fee as determined by Robben Island Museum.
- Passengers must arrive no later than 30 mins prior to the scheduled times of departure, failure to do so could result in the forfeit of your paid ticket. Boarding gates close 10 minutes before departure time and there will be no refunds or rescheduling of boats if the departure times are missed.
- Robben Island Museum, its servants and its agents shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liabilities in respect of loss damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person or his/her luggage or any personal property, whether in respect of the voyage to and from the Island or in respect of any occurrence results from the negligence of Robben Island Museum or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment or service of the Robben Island Museum or otherwise, under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Passengers may also be conveyed by an independent contractor and the provisions ablove shall also apply in respect of all services or any activity conducted or provided by this contractor. Robben Island Museum shall under no circumstances be liable for any act or omission of such contractors.
The Robben Island Museum ferry ticket is not transferable. Resale of the Robben Island Museum ferry ticket is a criminal offence.